Bungalows On 22 St. At 15 W. 22nd St.

CrockpotandGravel

This thread was originally created March 15, 2017. I'm reposting / reupping this because this post and other content from me are no longer available on the forum.  An archive link to this thread is here.

Captial Retail is marketing a retail development at 715 W 22nd Street and North Shepherd called Bungalows on 22 St. It's across from the H-E-B Heights grocery store. Leasing fliers layout a siteplan with two repurposed bungalows totaling 4,000 SF (each are 2,000 SF). The spaces are expected to open in Fall 2017.

Here's more from Loopnet:

Specialty office/retail space planned for this boutique development. The freestanding buildings are within walking distance to new restaurants and high end residential areas. HEB has committed to building a brand new 88,000 SF store one block away from this site.

Property has easy access to both Durham and Shepherd and possesses 20 surface parking spaces dedicated to the two tenants.

hhQiOZu.jpg

This was originally posted  March 15, 2017 in the previous thread for Bungalows on 22 St | 715 W 22nd St | The Heights. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the thread is here.

Here is the rendering, aerial maps and site plan from the leasing brochure (archived link):

S6nmNfk.jpg

Z9GskSy.jpg

AN7tLAO.jpg

37wd9ih.jpg

m5BJnjO.jpg

This was originally posted  July 14, 2017 in the previous thread for Bungalows on 22 St | 715 W 22nd St | The Heights. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the thread is here.

Updated rendering of Bungalows on 22 St., 715 W 22nd Street and North Shepherd:

Freestanding new construction Bungalow that will be built for commercial use. Ideal for attorney or doctor's office.

One block south from where HEB will be constructing their new 2 story 88,000 SF store. Access back to Shepherd is granted by a City Right of Way.
http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/20415153/715-W-22nd-St-Houston-TX/

http://x.lnimg.com/attachments/AA4CCA86-1FEF-46A7-9BF7-DBA8BB0EB042.pdf

One of the buildings shows a fitness center, Crew Fitness from Alabama, but that may not mean anything.

DdzP2VB.jpg

This was originally posted  December 19, 2017 in the previous thread for Bungalows on 22 St | 715 W 22nd St | The Heights. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the thread is here.

Crew Fitness is opening in one of the bungalows at 715 W 22nd, part of the Bungalows on 22nd St from Capital Realty.

Facebook page for the Houston location:
https://www.facebook.com/crewfitnesshou

• The title was changed to Bungalows on 22 St. 15 W. 22nd St.
  • The title was changed to Bungalows On 22 St. At 15 W. 22nd St.