Uptown Automotive At 1212 E. 28th St.

CrockpotandGravel

This thread was originally created May 21, 2019. I'm reposting / reupping this because this post and other content from me are no longer available on the forum.  An archive link to this thread is here.

1212 East 28th Street in Houston, in the Heights. This is near Airline Dr. 

ocQI9ua.jpg

Photos of 1212 E 28th St in Houston, consists of a warehouse building.

From Google Street View in November 2018:

UoMtvD1.jpg

vhgLCgt.jpg

loaOSlM.jpg

This was originally posted May 21, 2019 in the previous thread for 1212 E 28th St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

From a Loopnet listing:

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/1212-E-28th-St-Houston-TX/6395560/ (archive link)

Property Type Industrial
Property Sub-type Warehouse
Year Built 1970
Lot Size 0.34 AC
Rentable Building Area 9,616 SF

q05TFx2.jpg

O8DzKo1.jpg

9Lh30ow.jpg

SiCtFMb.jpg

i3y8BXZ.jpg

This was originally posted May 21, 2019 in the previous thread for 1212 E 28th St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

A distillery is looking at the warehouse at 1212 E 28th St in Houston.

Fox & Seeker is looking into buying this property for their distillery and cocktail bar. This was announced from their real estate broker last week on Instagram:

The location we wanted to get in Houston fell apart. As always the mission continues. We have the tenant in tow and have our eyes on another, even more amazing location. This game isn’t always easy but the bounce backs are where the stories are earned! Let’s goooooooo! 
96YPbNO.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxiJqU7nThI/

More about their move and search for a new location in this thread here.

This was originally posted July 16, 2019 in the previous thread for 1212 E 28th St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

Fox & Seeker distillery have closed on the warehouse at 1212 E 28th St in Houston. 

• The title was changed to 1212 E. 28th St.
  • The title was changed to Uptown Automotive At 1212 E. 28th St.