Texasmetroforum

WTx

Hopefully your forum won't be plagued by people who join just so they can post one message promoting their forum.

You could have at least contributed A FEW messages to the community before spamming us.

Well, I went and put a link for HAIF oon his site, and he was ok with it. And he said he had a link to HAIF on the front page. But why did you change his lnk to erotic.com :huh:

Editor, sorry you feel that way. I honstly don't mind anybody posting on my forums and yours is certainly welcome on any of mine. I apoligize if I offended you. I am not from Houston and don't visit often so I don't really have much to say. I'll try to jump in a bit more if it makes things right. I am suprised that you would send your members to a crap site like that though?? What is up with that??

Yeah, that was pretty stupid of me. I just put X's through the domain, not thinking that it might link to a real site. Duh.

As for you posting about your site, I'm not against it, if you're going to be an active member of this site. But if you're just going to drop a self-promotional message in here and never return, then it's spam.

What you've done now is the right thing -- putting the link in your signature. Now the more you participate, the more people will see the link to your forum.

• 2 weeks later...