1950's Style Home On The Corner Of Reagan St. And Pecore St.

houstonray

Hello. We live in the Woodland Heights and I am always driving down Pecore/11th. There is a really cool house that sits right on the SW corner of Reagan and Pecore that I have always been fascinated with. It doesn't fit in with the bungalows of the neighborhoods, but it is still a really neat house I haven't seen anywhere else around here. Does anyone know more about its history?

I would love to see how much of the original 1950's 'style' is still intact inside. It would be such a fun place to fix up.

Just call me curious!

"houstonray"

I think you may be referring to the parsonage for St. Mark's Methodist Church, which is just a couple of blocks to the east of that house. South side of Pecore? Big floor to ceiling windows in the front?

That's it, though I didn't know it was the Church parsonage. But that's the house. I just think it's so 'retro' I guess, for lack of a better term....

• The title was changed to 1950's Style Home On The Corner Of Reagan St. And Pecore St.