Interchange Question Who Knows What

Are they building a 5 way stack on Katy Freeway and Grandparkway. :rolleyes:

as looking on the texas freeway site i couln't really tell how there doing that interchange.

Katy freeway is going over 99 and 99 will be a signal light going under I-10, at least for awhile, 99 is unfinished right before I-10 where there is a concrete staging area for the Freeway construction. B)

Edited by TJones

Are they building a 5 way stack on Katy Freeway and Grandparkway. :rolleyes:

as looking on the texas freeway site i couln't really tell how there doing that interchange.

If your go to katyfreeway.org and look at the detailed PDF files for the Hwy99 section, the stacks are shown, but noted as future construction. At least the spacing of the road will take this into account as it will be needed as this area's population is booming.

If your go to katyfreeway.org and look at the detailed PDF files for the Hwy99 section, the stacks are shown, but noted as future construction. At least the spacing of the road will take this into account as it will be needed as this area's population is booming.

So they are plans that they are builidng a stack at this section. :P

The stack will be built, but not part of the Katy Freeway reconstruction. They will happen much later. I'm guess whenever TxDOT and HCTRA resolve some of there issues that HCTRA my build it.

TxDOT may also consider build one or two flyover ramps as needed.

• 2 weeks later...

<_<

Okay what about the Hardy Toll

as they are adding onto going toward from I-610 North to reach downtown .

Will or are they willing to build a full stack on I-610 as the Hardy toll becomes a full tollroad to downtown.

And then for Highway 225 and BW8

will they have plans on building flyover ramps sooner.

Edited by Dominax

• The title was changed to Interchange Question Who Knows What