Channel 55 The Tube

Does anyone know why their website hasn't been updated since 2003? Some sections even still say "coming soon". <_< That station is hard to get in touch with. A couple of weeks ago I e-mailed the website with a question and they never responded. I once called the station and the woman was very rude and short with me. I want to know what they did with "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour".

http://www.thetube.net

Does anyone know why their website hasn't been updated since 2003? Some sections even still say "coming soon".  <_< That station is hard to get in touch with. A couple of weeks ago I e-mailed the website with a question and they never responded. I once called the station and the woman was very rude and short with me. I want to know what they did with "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour".

http://www.thetube.net

Me too. Alfred was the only show I liked on that channel.

The Tube is (well, used to be) so much better than TV Land/Nick @ Nite.

"Alfred Hitchcock Presents" (the half hour version) season 1 DVD is being released October 4! I've been waiting for this, so I'm excited.

I love the episode starring the lady who played JR's mom in Dallas. She kills her cheating husband by whapping him over the head with a leg of lamb. When the police show she cooks up the leg of lamb and feeds it to them, destroying the murder weapon. A classic!

I love the episode starring the lady who played JR's mom in Dallas. She kills her cheating husband by whapping him over the head with a leg of lamb. When the police show she cooks up the leg of lamb and feeds it to them, destroying the murder weapon. A classic!

When I was a kid my friend's mother always threatened to do that to his father with one of those coffee bricks.

You just spoiled it. Shame on you.

I remember watching "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" on Nick @ Nite, but I can't remember most of the episodes. It'll be like watching them again for the first time and you just went and spoiled one for me. I think the episode you're referring to with Babs Bel Geddes will be included in the upcoming DVD release, too. That's okay, I forgive you. :P One that I do remember which will also be included in the DVD is "Breakdown"! A man is paralyzed in a car accident and...I won't spoil it. It's a good one!

Most of the ones I'm familiar with are the "Hour" episodes that Ch. 55 aired.

My favorite of those are:

"The Cadaver"

"Forecast: Low Clouds and Coastal Fog" with Inger Stevens

"A Tangled Web" with Robert Redford

"Night Caller" with Bruce Dern

"The Return of Verge Likens" with Peter Fonda

"Lonely Place" with Bruce Dern & Pat Buttram (disturbing)

"Un Unlocked Window" (scared me to death!)

"The Jar" with Pat Buttram (scared me to DEATH!)

"Where the Woodbine Twineth"

"The Final Performance" with Sharon Farrell