Just For Feet

IronTiger

So, I found a picture of one of the Houston locations of the defunct Just for Feet superstores (16k square feet) at this site, which appears to date from the late 1990s. From what I've found, there were at least three Houston locations. A newspaper article indicates that a free-standing store was built at Almeda Mall in early 1998 (this appears to be the Exclusive Furniture near the entrance...paging @torimask), but I believe the store pictured is 8373 Westheimer, which is now Workforce Solutions (seems they painted the trim yellow).

A third store was built at Colony Square Shopping Center in Sugar Land.

Just for Feet was one of those 1990s big box concepts, and stores featured several vendor store-within-a-stores and even a small basketball court inside stores.

[Also: the Albertsons pictured at the site was at 2250 Buckthorne Place, now a Randalls]

Edited by IronTiger
  • Like 1

I believe that the Sugar Land location was at 16550 S.W. Frwy., Sugar Land, TX 77479 which is now a Mattress Firm. It's difficult to tell as everything in that shopping center looks the same. Another location was 6900 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074 which is now also Exclusive Furniture.

• The title was changed to Just For Feet