The Woodlands Company Directory

douglaslovin

A little about myself. I have lived here in Spring / The Woodlands area for a few years and specialize in local marketing. I have had about 15 clients in the last 2 years who were home remodeling / home based service companies having trouble getting found (without paying huge lead fees).

I wanted to do something to help local home service related companies get found easier, and for the low price of FREE.

I have been working on a new directory for the past 7 months. I feel it's finally ready for companies to begin signing up. Next phase for me is marketing so hopefully you guys begin to sign up while I begin to bring in the traffic.

- 100% Free to sign up. I will never ask for any money from you. I put a few ads on the site that you are free to completely ignore. I'm not trying to get rich over here.

- There is a photo section where companies can add their images of work they have completed. I'm hoping to turn this into a Design Idea section to help drive traffic for you all.

- There is a DIY Article section. I realize not every company provides a service and some sell product. This section you can create DIY articles and then tell people where to go to purchase the materials.

- This will be home service related companies only. Remodeling, painting, handy man, AC, wiring... that kind of stuff. Companies that sell home decor are welcome as well.

- So let's recap. Free. No Risk. Local for The Woodlands, Tx. What are you waiting for?

- The site is  http://thewoodlandspro.com 

Thank you much.  My name is Douglas Lovin. If you have any questions, feature requsts, bug reports, or anything that I can do to help your business out please email me at douglaslovin83 @ gmail

Thanks!

P.S. - I'm working on a relevant link page so I can give some credit back to you local woodlands pages.

• The title was changed to The Woodlands Company Directory