Wonder If This Is Where Jon Lindsay Is Headed?

I doubt Lindsay will be involved. My impression from the web site is that the purpose of the organization is to ensure tolltag interoperability. The fact that Team Texas has been around since early 2002 but I've never heard of it suggests that the organization sticks to its technical mission and doesn't seek or receive publicity. Although Lindsay has been involved with tollways, he has been more of a policy and make-things-happen person, not one to deal with technical details.

Lindsay certainly has been highly influential, particularly as county judge. But I think his star has faded and dropped below the horizon. One indication of this was when HCTRA passed over him when he wanted to help with the Grand Parkway F-2 alignment. Another indication of this was his lack of influence in the Texas Senate (seniority could have been an issue there).

Perhaps his lack of clout figured in his decision to retire. Plus, he is 70 years old this year. I could see him working as a consultant for developers on a part-time basis.