When Did Fiesta Change Its Logo

IronTiger

Probably a bit of an arcane question, but I couldn't help but notice when I was browsing around on Google Maps I found this:

Near the Astrodome, the Fiesta store appears to have a different logo than it does currently.

Not so much the actual text but the little parrot they use as a logo--seems he's been streamlined and made more cartoonish in recent years. Anyone know when this change was made, or is this the first time you've noticed?

post-4782-0-06425100-1399557111_thumb.pn

I hadn't really noticed this. If I had to take a wild guess it would be that Fiesta doesn't seem like a company that's obsessed with continuity. So when it came time to redesign the website rather than use the old parrot they let someone draw a new one.

Here's the site in 2009 still using the old logo. It looks like it's had a "long night".

Here's the site a few months later with the new logo.

The new logo used on their site is a transparency which means it can be placed on all sorts of different backgrounds very easily. I'm trying to think of any stores built after 2009 but I'm drawing a blank. Granted my Fiesta knowledge isn't that great. The only exception I know if is Fiesta Marketplace which uses a completely different logo. Although they are technically a different branding.

• The title was changed to When Did Fiesta Change Its Logo?
  • The title was changed to When Did Fiesta Change Its Logo