Was The Ulrich Land On Spring-Cypress Sold?

Anyone know about the Ulrich family land on the north side of Spring-Cypress Road, just west of Memorial Springs subdivision and east of Hufsmith-Kohrville Road?  (North of Ulrich Intermediate School in Klein ISD).

It seems all the cattle have been relocated and there are rumors that the land has been sold.  Does anyone know who it has been sold to?

Just curious.  Thanks!

My understanding is that the property for KISD High School #5 is on the same side of Spring-Cypress as Ulrich (what could be considered the south side of Spring-Cypress). Cutten will split Ulrich and HS#5.  Ulrich will be on the east side of Cutten and HS#5 will be on the west side of Cutten, as Cutten connects with Spring-Cypress.  HS#5 will be somewhat next to the ditch and disc golf course of Windwood Pres as well.

The property on the north side of Spring-Cypress (across the street from Ulrich and HS#5) is what I believe trafficengineer is questioning.

Yes, slash is correct.  I did the traffic study for both Ulrich and the future HS #5.  The Ulrich family land (what was left of it) is on the north side of these two sites, and there are rumors going around that they finally sold it off.  Just wondering if anyone here knows anything as this is a board I have lurked on for quite some time for good info such as this.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

They are building Stonebrook Estate Subdivision approx. 135 units. I hope this will help the people in the neighbor who is wondering, what is going on.

Here is what I could find in a google search. It is cached from a LinkedIn profile. 

Terra Visions, LLC is a developer of single family residential communities. Some of Terra Visions past projects in the Houston area include Rock Creek, Park at Mission Glen and Lakes at Gleannloch Farms. Its current development project is the recently announced Stonebrook Estates, a 135-lot mixture of 70' and 80' lots on 54 acres in a gated neighborhood located on Spring Cypress Road east of SH 249. Newmark Homes will begin purchasing these lots in the first quarter of 2014.

Based on Newmarks other neighborhoods with lots that size I would guess 1800-3000 sq. ft. homes from the 180K range. 

Not super happy about the traffic 135 new homes will create on already overcrowded Spring Cypress but as long as it is not apartments or trailer homes, I'm good. 

• The title was changed to Was The Ulrich Land On Spring-Cypress Sold?

Archived