learning video in Houston

I went out the other night and played around with my VG10, adapter and lenses to practice putting together transitions and such in Final Cut Pro. If this is not the right section feel free to remove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTMCXx7e_cw

Edited by Andrew Broadfoot
  • Like 1

Very cool! My only critique would be that maybe some of the cityscape parts could have been a bit brighter. But aside from that it's very cool. I really dig the abstractness of the fisheye while driving, while at the same time realizing its Houston and recognizing the various streets.

Very cool! My only critique would be that maybe some of the cityscape parts could have been a bit brighter. But aside from that it's very cool. I really dig the abstractness of the fisheye while driving, while at the same time realizing its Houston and recognizing the various streets.

I intentionally used manual gain control and brought the gain down to make sure the street lights and lower lighting didn't over expose, plus the noise in the higher gain settings was un acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...