Election 2012 - Republican nominee

Highway6

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the Republican Presidential Nominee be?

• Herman Cain
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Gary Johnson
    • Ron Paul
    • Tim Pawlenty
    • Mitt Romney
    • Rick Santorum
    • Michelle Bachman
    • John Bolton
    • Mitch Daniels
    • Lindsey Graham
    • Mike Huckabee
    • Sara Palin
    • Donald Trump
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will the Republican VP Nominee be?

• Herman Cain
    • Newt Gingrich
    • Gary Johnson
    • Ron Paul
    • Tim Pawlenty
    • Mitt Romney
    • Rick Santorum
    • Michelle Bachman
    • John Bolton
    • Mitch Daniels
    • Lindsey Graham
    • Mike Huckabee
    • Sara Palin
    • Donald Trump
    • Other

Someone decent please step up and make this interesting.

OK, OK: I'm in! It will take a little massaging, but I'm every bit the deficit hawk that Perry is a Christian. Work with me here. The good news is, I don't take bribes, have *** sex encounters in public, improvise history, employ illegals, or dabble in witchcraft. And I can totally explain the LSD and the checks to Planned Parenthood.

OK, OK: I'm in! It will take a little massaging, but I'm every bit the deficit hawk that Perry is a Christian. Work with me here. The good news is, I don't take bribes, have *** sex encounters in public, improvise history, employ illegals, or dabble in witchcraft. And I can totally explain the LSD and the checks to Planned Parenthood.

America doesn't want politicians that can explain jack ****. America wants politicians that gently bend us over and rape us in the ass. They tell us that the feeling of penetration is that of illegal immigrants, China, and an implausible environmental problem. No! They aren't raping us. They wouldn't do that. We wouldn't let them. But they keep doing it. They know. We know. They won't do it again! Not this time. They promised it.

They'll do it again. And again. And we'll keep putting out. We're a prostitute that feels lucky to sleep with the man that has robbed her. Sadly, we aren't alone. This is what it is to be human.

Archived