Train Crossing Heights Blvd. At Center St.

DianeTX

The Quiet Zone rules required the removal of the two median cut-throughs that were located on both the northbound and southbound sides of Heights near Center Street. i understand the business owners of the small strip center were not happy and felt it would decrease business. So since they are now re-building the recently demolished median (what a waste of money) will the Quiet Zone still be in effect?

The Quiet Zone rules required the removal of the two median cut-throughs that were located on both the northbound and southbound sides of Heights near Center Street. i understand the business owners of the small strip center were not happy and felt it would decrease business. So since they are now re-building the recently demolished median (what a waste of money) will the Quiet Zone still be in effect?

What idiots removed the cut-throughs in the first place? What could possibly be the logic of doing that? I see no impact of a u-turn to a quiet zone.

Now that the uturn is back, I've already used it - to avoid a long wait for the train to pass. I used it dispite not hearing a train horn.

• The title was changed to Train Crossing Heights Blvd. At Center St.