FM 1960 Albury Manor Tomball

Will be moving back to Houston in two weeks after 22 years in LAS VEGAS .Vegas has become the ____ magnet of the united states smog , a dried up lake and you cant wash yor car in your own driveway,300 dollar power bills for 1600 sgft house and 150dollar water bills for a30x30 patch of grass.Loooking up north memorial northwest and so forth have found a home thats interesting in albury manor ,dont care about the comute ,dont want to live in the woodlands, so whats the scoop?????????////

I like Albury Manor, but...

if you have kids, you need to consider schools. Here's the scoop on that:

Kohrville Elementary is almost brand-new and is very nice and close by.

Hildebrandt Intermediate and Klein Oak High Schools are not very close by and therein lies the rub. If long commutes for your kids (30-45 minutes or longer by bus) are a problem, then this would not be an ideal place for you. Also, the area is experiencing some traffic problems because of the one or two lane roads out there, plus it is surrounded by semi-industrial interests, even though the neighborhood itself seems very nice on the whole. If you have no kids, then this may be the place for you, good luck!

• 1 month later...

i dont know your price range but look into the grant road, 1960 jones perry road area. the schools are great, traffic is not that bad, taxes are reasonable and you are 5 minutes from eveything.

example: i have a 2003 ryland home bought brand new. 1614 square feet, 3 beds 2 baths 2 car garage. 100 dollar light bill, 30 dollar gas bill, and 1600 dollars a year for taxes. i also keep my air on 74 during the summer. i lived in tomballl. traffic is a nightmare. growth was to fast for the roads. they halted construction of the beltway so its 2 or 3 lane from spring cypress till tomball. a joke really. from grant to magnolia on an weekday evening takes me over an hour.

• 3 months later...
Will be moving back to Houston in two weeks after 22 years in LAS VEGAS .Vegas has become the ____ magnet of the united states smog , a dried up lake and you cant wash yor car in your own driveway,300 dollar power bills for 1600 sgft house and 150dollar water bills for a30x30 patch of grass.Loooking up north memorial northwest and so forth have found a home thats interesting in albury manor ,dont care about the comute ,dont want to live in the woodlands, so whats the scoop?????????////

Hello,

We are looking at a house in Albury Manor, but are concerned with the number of houses for sale in the neighborhood. Can you tell us any information you were able to find out about the subdivision?

Thanks, Jason Small

• The title was changed to FM 1960 Albury Manor Tomball