Foundation Repair Rec's: Slab and P&B

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a foundation company. I want to start getting pricing together so I can set the goals to get what I need done, done.

Here's what I need to have done, and hopefully that will help w/ the recommendations:

Detached 2-car garage: slab -- slab is cracking and sinking, causing lots of water in the garage. Want to get the slab repaired, and preferably lifted a bit to prevent water from entering the garage during heavy rains. AFAICT, there are both gas and water/sewer lines under the slab. Don't care so much if it's too high for cars to get in, as I'm going to basically turn it completely into a workshop.

Pier & Beam: what appears to be a later addition to my home is shifting slightly, causing cracks, etc. It's not bad, but I'll want to get it resolved before I start some interior work later this year.

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a _single_ company that can do both (I don't have much time to deal with multiple vendors), do them well at a reasonable price, and offers a warranty.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

!c

Archived