New upcoming projects

I am interested in finding out ways to get involved on new projects here in Houston and the surrounding areas. We work with many custom home builders, local companies in installing Home/Business automation, Lutron lighting systems, Home/Commercial Theater, CCTV, Security systems, Fire Systems, and pre-wire for build outs(phone lines,network lines, etc.)

I want to work closely with architects or those in charge of new projects here in Houston. We simply enjoy what we do and want to be more involved in some of the amazing structures being built.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you so much. I just joined andhave enjoyed looking at all the posts user have been posting. Really amazing forum.

Matt Pyle

AES Technology

I am interested in finding out ways to get involved on new projects here in Houston and the surrounding areas. We work with many custom home builders, local companies in installing Home/Business automation, Lutron lighting systems, Home/Commercial Theater, CCTV, Security systems, Fire Systems, and pre-wire for build outs(phone lines,network lines, etc.)

I want to work closely with architects or those in charge of new projects here in Houston. We simply enjoy what we do and want to be more involved in some of the amazing structures being built.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you so much. I just joined andhave enjoyed looking at all the posts user have been posting. Really amazing forum.

Matt Pyle

AES Technology

Hines and Wulfe are your best bet. How to get involved with them, no idea.

Archived