Home Inspector Recommendation

Shandril19

Hello all,

I've long been a lurker around here for some of the best info I've found about things going on in our city, so thanks for that!

Now I'm hoping to tap into some of that knowledge - I'm a first-time home buyer and am expecting a signed purchase contract today for a house in Pearland. Can anyone recommend a good home inspector to me?

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I've long been a lurker around here for some of the best info I've found about things going on in our city, so thanks for that!

Now I'm hoping to tap into some of that knowledge - I'm a first-time home buyer and am expecting a signed purchase contract today for a house in Pearland. Can anyone recommend a good home inspector to me?

Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum. :)

• 4 weeks later...

My clients have had good experiences with Lee Fasbinder at Clear View Inspections. His number is 713-409-4631.

I second Lee Fasbinder. He's not 'cheap' but he's thorough and if you don't buy the home he inspects, he'll do your next inspection for free (ie, not letting the price of an inspection prohibit you from buying a home.) I used him on my recent purchase and he answered a lot of questions/concerns I had about a foreclosure I bought.

Archived