Bathroom Contractor - need recommendation

I am looking to do a pretty extensive remodel on my master bath in Sugar Land (counters, fixtures, shower enclosure, all floor and shower tile, changing a window to glass block, lighting). Does anyone have a contractor/company they recommend? Would need to be an established company (BBB record, website, other reviews I can find on the internet/angie's list, accepts credit cards, etc). Thanks!

I am looking to do a pretty extensive remodel on my master bath in Sugar Land (counters, fixtures, shower enclosure, all floor and shower tile, changing a window to glass block, lighting). Does anyone have a contractor/company they recommend? Would need to be an established company (BBB record, website, other reviews I can find on the internet/angie's list, accepts credit cards, etc). Thanks!

Your probably going to pay triple (at least) if you need someone with a website and credit card payments. Sorry I can't recommend anyone fitting those credentials but if you find the price to be too high I can recommend other people that do the same quality work without the tech savvy

Archived