Preferred Vendors

skyblue

A little word of mouth marketing needed... Please recommend individual home inspectors, inspection companies, septic inspectors, termite inspectors, title company, or other vendors you have had first had experience with that did a great job and that you would not hesitate to send them to your mother, sister, or daughter to work. On the flip side, please simply note that you once used XYZ but you are decidedly not a repeat customer or that you had a one-time experience with so-so for roofing or something plainly factual that I may want to consider. For serious red alerts please PM me with the heck no warning details. Better yet, please feel free to just PM me altogether with anything less than positive recommendations.

I have always had great experiences with Debbie Steinle at First American Title on Post Oak and Lee Fasbinder with Clear View Inspections.

Thanks. Do you know of anyone who specifically does septic well? Also, have you come across yards infested with snake holes; any recommendation for that kind of pest inspector? I saw a couple of houses in one neighborhood, which shall remain nameless, but we counted at least 5 snake holes within five feet of the back porch. I decided not to venture any further out on the land.