small garden/landscape maintenance job

Good morning everyone

I'm in need of a few good references for someone who can help me get some landscaping maintenance done on my house. I have about 6 or 7 large Iris plants in front of my house that need trimming and serious weeding. Moderate weeding in the backyard (30x20, not large), hedges trimmed and shaped, and 2 large Japanese Blueberry (no actual blueberries, quite a misnomer!) trees trimmed back as well.

Any suggestions? It's positively no more than a day's work, but I'm not looking to break the bank on this one. Thoughts?

-Jesse

EDIT: Heights area, FYI

Good morning everyone

I'm in need of a few good references for someone who can help me get some landscaping maintenance done on my house. I have about 6 or 7 large Iris plants in front of my house that need trimming and serious weeding. Moderate weeding in the backyard (30x20, not large), hedges trimmed and shaped, and 2 large Japanese Blueberry (no actual blueberries, quite a misnomer!) trees trimmed back as well.

Any suggestions? It's positively no more than a day's work, but I'm not looking to break the bank on this one. Thoughts?

-Jesse

EDIT: Heights area, FYI

I think our 'neighborhood' pays someone to do just that. I'll let you know what I find out. Though, they don't do the best job because some of the trees don't look like they've been pruned since the house was built in 2001.

Archived