Katy Fort Bend Rd/Roesner Rd.

Brokenhorns

Does anyone have any idea about plans for the land cleared at the corner of Katy Fort Bend Rd and Roesner (South of Katy Fort Bend and West of Roesner)? The Texas Land & Dev. Co. sale sign is still posted, but trees and paths have been cleared. I hope it is not another apartment project.

Does anyone have any idea about plans for the land cleared at the corner of Katy Fort Bend Rd and Roesner (South of Katy Fort Bend and West of Roesner)? The Texas Land & Dev. Co. sale sign is still posted, but trees and paths have been cleared. I hope it is not another apartment project.

They are just clearing it and have made it available to the open market. My suspicion is that there will be some type of supportive retail at the hard corner with some possible multi-family in the future. M/F developments are one of the hardest hit sectors.

They are just clearing it and have made it available to the open market. My suspicion is that there will be some type of supportive retail at the hard corner with some possible multi-family in the future. M/F developments are one of the hardest hit sectors.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Actually a church (Family Life Assembly of God, currently located on Mason Rd.) bought 8 acres of it and it started to clear some land so that they could begin the building. However this chunk of land is bigger than 8 acres so I really don't know what else is going on there. I do have to say though that this side of town is becoming increasingly popular for churches!

• The title was changed to Katy Fort Bend Rd/Roesner Rd.

Archived