High Tech Rest Stops

rsb320

There aren't going to be four, just two. One on either side near the weigh stations.

AUSTIN, TX-The Dallas Morning News reports that the Texas Department of Transportation is soliciting $30 million worth of bids for four high-tech rest stops between Beaumont and Houston and two more near Corsicana. More of the "Safety Rest Stops," as they're called, are on tap for 2010, near Laredo.

That's from the article. I think, ultimately, they'll put the stops (2) where they were previously.

AUSTIN, TX-The Dallas Morning News reports that the Texas Department of Transportation is soliciting $30 million worth of bids for four high-tech rest stops between Beaumont and Houston and two more near Corsicana. More of the "Safety Rest Stops," as they're called, are on tap for 2010, near Laredo.

That's from the article. I think, ultimately, they'll put the stops (2) where they were previously.

Well the article's wrong, what else can I say. A separate article that they linked to for more info says they're building two, which makes more sense and is in line with what I found on the TxDOT website.

Well the article's wrong, what else can I say. A separate article that they linked to for more info says they're building two, which makes more sense and is in line with what I found on the TxDOT website.

Scuuuuuze me! That's the information I had when I started this thread. Guess whatever paper got it wrong. I did say it'd be overkill.

"That's from the article. I think, ultimately, they'll put the stops (2) where they were previously."

:mellow: - Geez

Archived