New Brewski's Location At Highway 249 & Louetta

mrfootball

Looks like a new Brewski's location is opening in the shopping center across from HP on Louetta. Brewski's other location is on FM 1960 near 290, next to Texadelphia.

Interesting... which shopping center? The one with the new Taco Cabana & The Egg and I?

Interesting... which shopping center? The one with the new Taco Cabana & The Egg and I?

Never mind - I saw the sign today. In the same strip center (and side of the strip center) as Radio Shack/Dominos/TheEgg&I.

Intersting location for a bar. Good in that it's close to HP/LoneStarCollege/249/VintagePark.

Bad in that there is no room for a deck, and I don't think that building is particularly updated or attractive. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Looks like a new Brewski's location is opening in the shopping center across from HP on Louetta. Brewski's other location is on FM 1960 near 290, next to Texadelphia.

I don't know about the new location, but the one off 1960 and 290 (is Wortham the cross street?) is the best bar in NW Houston that I have been to, and maybe the best suburban bar in general. The live music, numerous TVs, great service, and good clientele put it over the top. Also, in the summer evenings the shaded deck is really surprisingly nice. Some nights that I have been it has been quite crowded, but I think that even kind of adds to the atmosphere, kind of gives a urban pub vibe. Having Texadelphia right next to it for a late night snack doesn't suck either.

Any time I have friends visiting I take them here, and have not been disappointed, so I would recommend trying the new locale if it is closer to you.

• The title was changed to New Brewski's Location At Highway 249 & Louetta

Archived