Industrial/Warehouse Lease Rates

cwrm4

I need to renew the lease on 12000 sq ft of warehouse space (2000 sq ft built out as offices) I have in west Houston near BW8 and I-10. Warehouse has 16' clear height, 4 doors, no dock. Built in 2002. Zip code 77043.

Other than LoopNet, are there other sources to try to determine what the current rates are? Can anyone provide a perspective on the current price trends in the warehouse space leasing market and what the occupancy rate in that area is? I really need more space so am also considering a move.

there's plenty of commercial brokers that specialize in industrial space.

They would probably be the best source as industrial comps aren't readily available to the public.

I would recommend Michael Keegan for that area. His number is (713) 275-9630.

I need to renew the lease on 12000 sq ft of warehouse space (2000 sq ft built out as offices) I have in west Houston near BW8 and I-10. Warehouse has 16' clear height, 4 doors, no dock. Built in 2002. Zip code 77043.

Other than LoopNet, are there other sources to try to determine what the current rates are? Can anyone provide a perspective on the current price trends in the warehouse space leasing market and what the occupancy rate in that area is? I really need more space so am also considering a move.

I concur that industrial brokers would be best suited to providing you with information. I don't have any specific recommendations as far as tenant representation is concerned, however if all you want is information then you might try O'Connor & Associates' research department as an alternative to Costar or LoopNet.

Archived