Snow Cone Stands

Marley

I know of 2 snow cone stands that will pile on the condensed milk for you, but they are not in Cypress. One is Flamingo Chill on Airline near Parker. You can't miss it - pink building that always has a line of 10+ people. Another is a stand off N. Main, west of 45. I think it's called Tampico...not too sure. If you are heading south on 45, exit N. Main, turn right and drive about 1/2 mile down. The stand will be on your right...across the street from Spanish Flower.

Luckily for you and me, there are a group of snow cone stands around the NW area, that are open 7-7 almost year round, and offer not only nearly 100 flavors, but cream and condensed milk as well. I think they are all related, as they are all called Oasis Snowballs.

My favorite is on Hwy 6, between Clay and Keith Harrow, in the same shopping center as Track 21, in the shadows of the large billboard. This location tends to be the most consistent.

The second location I visit after every Costco trip is on 1960 just north of Jones Road, next to the Taco Bell. There are now three (3) different snow cone places in this short stretch, but the Oasis stand (light blue) and against 1960 is by far the best.

And much to my surprise, they recently opened another location at Queensland and W. Little York that i noticed on a trip back from Mission Burrito. It has been opened for a month or two now, and I have only been there once, but it seemed to be pretty typical of the other two locations.

Side note: after typing this, I now realize I am way too obsessed with a good snow cone! But like you, it took me a long time to find these locations and all of the others around. But these are the best!

Luckily for you and me, there are a group of snow cone stands around the NW area, that are open 7-7 almost year round, and offer not only nearly 100 flavors, but cream and condensed milk as well. I think they are all related, as they are all called Oasis Snowballs.

My favorite is on Hwy 6, between Clay and Keith Harrow, in the same shopping center as Track 21, in the shadows of the large billboard. This location tends to be the most consistent.

The second location I visit after every Costco trip is on 1960 just north of Jones Road, next to the Taco Bell. There are now three (3) different snow cone places in this short stretch, but the Oasis stand (light blue) and against 1960 is by far the best.

And much to my surprise, they recently opened another location at Queensland and W. Little York that i noticed on a trip back from Mission Burrito. It has been opened for a month or two now, and I have only been there once, but it seemed to be pretty typical of the other two locations.

Side note: after typing this, I now realize I am way too obsessed with a good snow cone! But like you, it took me a long time to find these locations and all of the others around. But these are the best!

i am going to get a strawberry cheescake with extra cream right now. and they have a drive thru MONEY!

Archived