Designer for lanscape needed

I am interested in finding a landscape designer in Houston that can create models using Google Sketckup. I am considering starting a new business, and will need a rough 3D model of the property (both in current form and after landscape renovations, such as ponds, fences, and a warehouse/barn type structure). Unfortunately, funding is limited until the models can be completed to attract investment. I would be willing to pay on an hourly basis, what would be a typical fee?

Ideally, I would like to team up with a class that teaches sketchup as I would venture that landscaping would be a relatively easy type of design to begin with. Does anyone know of any sketchup programs in Houston? (the alternative would be for me to take such a class to learn it, but time is scarce as I'm luckily still overemployed)

I appreciate any thoughts/feedback you might have to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Call Jonathan at Landology. 281-681-9766

I am interested in finding a landscape designer in Houston that can create models using Google Sketckup. I am considering starting a new business, and will need a rough 3D model of the property (both in current form and after landscape renovations, such as ponds, fences, and a warehouse/barn type structure). Unfortunately, funding is limited until the models can be completed to attract investment. I would be willing to pay on an hourly basis, what would be a typical fee?

Ideally, I would like to team up with a class that teaches sketchup as I would venture that landscaping would be a relatively easy type of design to begin with. Does anyone know of any sketchup programs in Houston? (the alternative would be for me to take such a class to learn it, but time is scarce as I'm luckily still overemployed)

I appreciate any thoughts/feedback you might have to offer.

Archived