We are looking to have a few things done at our house and am looking for some recommendations. We want to brick our entryway steps (they are currently wood) and also want to add some build ins (cabinets) under our steps. Any recommendations?? Thanks.

We are looking to have a few things done at our house and am looking for some recommendations. We want to brick our entryway steps (they are currently wood) and also want to add some build ins (cabinets) under our steps. Any recommendations?? Thanks.

Cool, those are 2 things we were thinking about doing as well. Hopefully you get some good suggestions we can steal...

I would like to add to that. Any suggestions for someone to:

refinish pine floors on the cheap

concrete countertop in kitchen

EMME - PM Musicman regarding Prudencio's information for floor refinishing. Or better yet, just search on "Prudencio" in past posts - I think he's posted the contact info before. Prudencio quoted me very good prices for floor refinishing, and I think he's done work for other HAIFers who were pleased with him.

Bill Conrad...looking up his number...please hold

Excellent cabinet maker and all around home improvement. He can give you excellent references.

Here it is...Bill Conrad 713-894-6807. He is excellent and has very good references. He lives in the Heights and has clients in the Heights as well.

Anyone know a good handyman that can do electrical work that is local? I need a couple of breakers changed (higher amp) and to make sure everything is good for the 220 in my garage.

Wouldn't you need a real electrician for that work?

• 1 month later...