Haifers

Do you or someone you know have any experience with Gulf Coast Pool Company. I am considering awarding a contract to them to build my small backyard pool

but I want to know if any Haifers have used them before ?

We are checking references but I want to check somemore as its a big decision !

Thanks,

Not familiar with them.

The guy that posts on this forum is the only one in Houston I've ever seen recommended. You can send him an email via his page and see if he knows anything about that company. He's very helpful. His handle is huskyridor (his name is Kelly @ Atlantis Pools).

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pools...1045584400.html

Here is a post he wrote:

"I'm sorry but I've never heard of Adam at Sunset pools, and I've been building pools as a subcontractor and a builder in the FM1960/Spring/Woodlands/Conroe area since the late 70's.

I think that the top companies in my area, besides mine of course, are Iguana Pools, Texas Pools, and Wise Pools. We've all been residents of the area and conducted business here under the same name for a very long time. I'm not trying to direct you in any particular direction. I'm simply pointing out my take on the area's long term pool builders. FWIW, any of these pool builders would handle your sprinkler dilemma by simply adding an allowance for repair and reconstruction of your irrigation system. I'd like to know, where did you hear about these other pool builders. I've never heard of Master Formation or Creative Lifestyle before. I know Steve at Acclaim, he's been a builder in our area for the past few years, he's a good guy. I'm curious, what subdivision do you live in?

See ya,

Kelly"