Houston traffic map website down

I rely a lot on houstontranstar website for my commute but it's not been working since Saturday. I first thought it was due to the heavy rain but it's not working right now as well. Did I miss the news on it? Is there any other real time traffic map?

Btw this is the site: http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/

Edit: It's mostly working now and Hwy 6 to Kirkwood on katy freeway is blue, despite the HOV lane opening. :angry2: Is there another map out there anyway?

Edited by CoolBuddy06

I rely a lot on houstontranstar website for my commute but it's not been working since Saturday. I first thought it was due to the heavy rain but it's not working right now as well. Did I miss the news on it? Is there any other real time traffic map?

HAIF:Traffic. Just click the "Traffic" link near the top of this and just about every other HAIF page. The link changes color based on traffic conditions, so if it's green you don't have to bother clicking. It's something we added last year because so many people HAIF from work.

There's also an interactive traffic map. Direct link: HAIF:Traffic - Houston Real-Time Interactive Traffic Map

HAIF:Traffic is tapped into an independent traffic sensor network, plus a bunch of humans monitoring scanners and other things. I think there's some Transtar data in there, too.

You should have seen it go nuts during the Ike evacuation:

gallery_1_86_10084.jpg