Real Estate Mentor Wanted

Tyler

I am looking for an expierenced Real Estate Investor who is willing to teach and mentor me through my first stages as an Investor. I am 18 years old and have been through many workshops and real estate classes. I am a creative and out of the box thinker, so a mentor with the same qualities is preferred. I am taking next semester of school off to devote all the time I have to real estate because I believe that anyone can acheive anything they put their minds too. Two of my main goals I wish to accomplish are:

1. Be financially free before having a family so that I can spend all the time needed with my future kids.

2. Give back. To anyone who needs help. Through mentoring and making people's dreams become realities and starting up charitable companies.

I have many ideas and more and more pop into my head every day. I can not stop thinking about real estate I believe it is what I was made to do.

So if you are interested in helping me please post or email me at rimcelroy@hotmail.com

I am looking for an expierenced Real Estate Investor who is willing to teach and mentor me through my first stages as an Investor. I am 18 years old and have been through many workshops and real estate classes. I am a creative and out of the box thinker, so a mentor with the same qualities is preferred. I am taking next semester of school off to devote all the time I have to real estate because I believe that anyone can acheive anything they put their minds too. Two of my main goals I wish to accomplish are:

1. Be financially free before having a family so that I can spend all the time needed with my future kids.

2. Give back. To anyone who needs help. Through mentoring and making people's dreams become realities and starting up charitable companies.

I have many ideas and more and more pop into my head every day. I can not stop thinking about real estate I believe it is what I was made to do.

So if you are interested in helping me please post or email me at rimcelroy@hotmail.com

Are you wanting to own rental properties?

flipper

Listen to 'Real Estate Investor' on KSEV radio(700 AM) at 2:00 P.M. weekdays.

Buy a house cheap, pay it off fast, live in it forever. You'll retire young like I did. ^_^

May want to check out the following

www.luinc.com

www.complete-property-services.com

www.richclub.org

• 2 years later...

Your describing me and my money man perfectly and have been for a year;

1. providing adequate affordable housing for veterans/disabled/elderly and making a decent profit as well.

most of these projects require little more than 30-50k to obtain project property which is either returned at closing or shortly thereafter when property is refnanced.

2. then the units are individually flipped to the tenants who were in the property at time of closing or sell the units while the unit is occupied by the tenant who moves out and owner moves in.

3. help the tenants file homestead exmptions since texas allows tenants to receive homestead bnefits and to file protests which helps keep project costs down due to lower property taxes.