Watch Repair/Jeweler In The Great Northwest

Gary K

Could you reccommend a Watch Repair/Jeweler in the Great Northwest?

My immediate need is to have watch batteries replaced. The Jeweler we usually use for this charges $10 parts and labor to replace a watch battery.

Is there a place in the area that will replace a watch battery for less than $10 that does good work and can be recommended? I have several watches with dead batteries so total cost becomes a factor quickly. :)

Thanks,

-Gary K

" the watch hospital " on the corner of duncan road and 1960. great people, great service. i had my seiko kinetic watch repaired there and quite a few batteries changed. they used to change batteries for just tips, but it might have changed. check them out if you are in the area.

" the watch hospital " on the corner of duncan road and 1960. great people, great service. i had my seiko kinetic watch repaired there and quite a few batteries changed. they used to change batteries for just tips, but it might have changed. check them out if you are in the area.

Thanks, I will check them out!

-Gary K

Could you reccommend a Watch Repair/Jeweler in the Great Northwest?

My immediate need is to have watch batteries replaced. The Jeweler we usually use for this charges $10 parts and labor to replace a watch battery.

Is there a place in the area that will replace a watch battery for less than $10 that does good work and can be recommended? I have several watches with dead batteries so total cost becomes a factor quickly. :)

Thanks,

-Gary K

I usually take mine to the Just About Time kiosk in Willowbrook Mall.

Tried The Watch Hospital out today.

They charge $10 to replace watch batteries same as our original jeweler.

I guess that is the market rate these days.

Thanks for the referral.

-Gary K

• The title was changed to Watch Repair/Jeweler In The Great Northwest

Archived