Obama Vs. Limbaugh Vs. GOP

ricco67

I had the misfortune of hearing Rush Limbaugh the other day.

My capricious mind is unable to comprehend the immeasurably gargantuan single-mindedness that goes into thinking of new ways of saying, "I hate liberals," three hours a day. Every single day. For 20 years. Never pausing for a moment to consider that you might be wrong about something.

And to whoever feels the need to defend Limbaugh as an "entertainer": I find him to be about as "entertaining" as the late George Lincoln Rockwell.

What a dreadful, dreadful human being.

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Rush_Limbaugh

It's sort of ironic, but I had that same "opportunity" (which I couldn't take it for more than a few minutes), and I wholeheartedly agree. I've listened to him before when he was at least entertaining, but the experience a few days ago was absolutely banal. You can tell that he doesn't believe what he's saying. But it's just as intellectually draining to listen to just about any Republican politician right now...if not more so. They're all trying at once to search for new more popular war cries without stepping on one another's toes, and it just isn't working. That whole Party seems to be coming apart at the seems.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived