Setback Restrictions?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there are setback restrictions for the Clark Pines section of the Heights? Especially corner lots.... I travel down 14th street and see all different variations of set backs. I was thinking about buying in the area in the next few months.

Thanks for any help.

• 2 months later...

I am at this very moment in the process of putting together an application for minimum lot size and minimum building line protection for my street. As it is now, I think the setback is 10 feet, which is not at all in line with the existing homes.

In the Heights, unless a house has deed restrictions in place or has received minimum building line protections, there is no protection from building out to the 10 foot line. It seems to be cumbersome at the moment to apply, but in the end, it will be worth it.

• 1 month later...

Hello, all:

Yes there are some setbacks in Clark Pines. Several blocks are protected by minimum lot size/building line ordinances. Despite what Heights Guy thinks of our civic association, we are very active. Eventhough the deed restrictions only provide minimal help, the civic assocation always tries to keep an open dialog with builders who start to work in our neigborhood. We have been successful in keeping out one "6-pack" on 14th (at least for now). If you need more information please let me know. I have lived in Clark PInes for 10 years.

Mary

• The title was changed to Setback Restrictions?