For Sale: DVRSurvelliance Capture Card for PC

TforTx

I'm selling a Surveillance DVR Capture Card and software for a computer. It installs in a PCI slot and requires Windows XP. I purchased it last year on eBay for $80, played around with it and decided it was more than I needed. It has 16 video channels and 4 audio channels. I misplaced the connector for cameras 8-16 so you're limited to 8 cameras.

The PC must have an Intel chipset motherboard (no Via/AMD). I was running it with 3 cameras in a dedicated PC I built with ancient parts (Pentium III 933mhz) Although it does have 4 video chips built on the board it still taxed the computer - definitely requires a dedicated PC for best results.

Apparently, the card is a clone of a very expensive name brand, Geovision, and came with an older version of the software. There were a few similar ones on eBay recently. If you sign in and search for High End DVR CCTV 16Ch Camera-120fps 4 ch Audio GV 800 in completed listings, you should find an example of how it looks and the detailed specs.

I'm asking $40 for the card and will throw in the PIII motherboard and CPU for free if you desire. If you're willing to work a little you could have a very good surveillance system for much less than a standalone DVR.

Archived