MLS Inventory Numbers

longcat

Does anyone know where I can get current and historical MLS inventory #'s by neighborhood/zip/city? Off the top of my head it looks like inventory in my neighborhood is zooming higher, but I'd like to know for sure and check it against prior years and seasonality. I've looked around on HAR but couldn't find a way to report it other than doing searches and manually adding the #'s up (which is not the most productive use of my time and does not get me historical #'s.) Thanks

Does anyone know where I can get current and historical MLS inventory #'s by neighborhood/zip/city? Off the top of my head it looks like inventory in my neighborhood is zooming higher, but I'd like to know for sure and check it against prior years and seasonality. I've looked around on HAR but couldn't find a way to report it other than doing searches and manually adding the #'s up (which is not the most productive use of my time and does not get me historical #'s.) Thanks

PM me. I'll see if I can help you.

flipper

PM me. I'll see if I can help you.

flipper

I appreciate the offer of help, but I wouldn't want to put you out for just a one time snapshot. I was hoping that there was some way to do it through HAR for a non-realtor, or alternatively that it might be published in some other medium. In Los Angeles I seem to recall inventory numbers being available like that. I don't have an actual need for the information at this time, just thought it would be a useful thing to track for my area.

• The title was changed to MLS Inventory Numbers

Archived