Best Hibachi In Katy

I don't think Katy has caught up to that technology yet.

Call this place though, as I think it may be your best chance for one in Katy.

Nikko Sushi & Sake Lounge

410 W Grand Pkwy S, Katy, TX 77494 (281) 395-2808

Wait, I forgot all about ATAMI, supposed to be very very good.

http://www.atamisteakandsushi.com/

Edited by TJones

Hibachi or Teppanyaki? Hibachi is where the patrons cook on a grill in the center of the table and I don't believe there is one in Katy (or Houston for that matter). Teppanyaki is the Benihana style steel griddle where a chef does the cooking and food stunts. They all seem to have the same schtick lately (onion volcanoes, egg juggling etc.). Tokyo Steak and Sushi in the Villagio is pretty good.

Hibachi or Teppanyaki? Hibachi is where the patrons cook on a grill in the center of the table and I don't believe there is one in Katy (or Houston for that matter). Teppanyaki is the Benihana style steel griddle where a chef does the cooking and food stunts. They all seem to have the same schtick lately (onion volcanoes, egg juggling etc.). Tokyo Steak and Sushi in the Villagio is pretty good.

Atami claims to have Hibachi.

Atami is a hibachi grill in Katy. It is a great place and I highly recommend it - it is very comparable to Benni Hana (sp?). They are located on South Mason Road in the Kroger shopping center - right around Mason and Kingsland area. Here is their website:

http://www.atamisteakandsushi.com/top.htm

They have a hibachi grill but you can also order sushi. It is great...go for it!

• The title was changed to Best Hibachi In Katy