For Sale: MicroSuede Chocolate Sofa

Highway6

I'm selling this sofa for $200. We've had it about 18 months. It's in very good condition with 2 slight blemishes that i can see - slight paint on the back leg ( that can probably be scratched off) and slight abrasions in the top corner caused by the cat. ( shown in 3rd picture).

Would like to get rid of it today or some night this week. You'll need a truck and two able bodies to carry it down a set of stairs.

gallery_1072_87_340872.jpg

gallery_1072_87_300559.jpg

gallery_1072_87_148290.jpg

• 1 month later...

Do you still have this sofa, by chance?

I'm selling this sofa for $200. We've had it about 18 months. It's in very good condition with 2 slight blemishes that i can see - slight paint on the back leg ( that can probably be scratched off) and slight abrasions in the top corner caused by the cat. ( shown in 3rd picture).

Would like to get rid of it today or some night this week. You'll need a truck and two able bodies to carry it down a set of stairs.

gallery_1072_87_340872.jpg

gallery_1072_87_300559.jpg

gallery_1072_87_148290.jpg

Yes.. after two people bailed on coming by after seeing the craiglist article, we just decided we were in no rush to sell it. But yes, as nice as it is having two sofas, it is still for sale.

PM me if you would like to arrange a time to come see it.

Archived