East Shore In The Recession

RivaRow

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Does anybody know how the East Shore development is going to fare in the current environment? There seems to be a lot of property for sale and a lot of development still planned.

Best wishes to all for a healthy and happy 2009

Properties continue to be sold but not at a fast pace. I do not have any specifics on East Shore. There is general future optimism that I have heard from folks in the development company. There may be some issues coming down the pike with high cost condominiums but does not look like it from my seat. Commercially in Town Center, there does not seem to be a big issue with the economy but the first quarter of the year will give us an idea when it is compared to last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that piece of land may be owned by shenandoah.

east shore will not suffer too much. the commercial influx continues in town center. as soon as 4 waterway square is complete, other office buildings will break ground (according to harvey construction employees).

looking forward to the economic outlook chamber event this month. will find out if the numbers are down for sales, taxes and such.

that piece of land may be owned by shenandoah.

The land is indeed an outparcel (not within The Woodlands) and is being developed as a custom home neighborhood called Park Gate Reserve, formerly known as Woodland Reserve. The developer/builder is the Frankel Building Group. Sitework is being completed right now with the models to begin construction later in the spring. You can check out the website at http://www.parkgatereserve.com

• The title was changed to East Shore In The Recession

Archived