For Sale: Apple iPhone (black, 8GB)

editor

I think this is the first time I can remember someone selling an iPhone on HAIF that wasn't an Indian spammer!

Anyway, my wife used her Christmas bonus money to upgrade to the iPhone 3G, so her old iPhone is available to anyone interested.

gallery_1_65_85843.jpg

eBay auction link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=320327938955

Description:

This auction is for an original Apple iPhone. My wife bought this at the Apple Store on North Michigan Avenue the day they first came out. It comes with the original box and packaging, a dock, sync/charging cable, and power adapter.

The phone is in very good conditions. The only problems are a few scratches on the chrome bezel and a small blemish on the back. The screen is in 100% perfect condition because it has had a cling-on screen protector during its entire ownership.

It's a great phone. The only reason my wife is parting with it is because she's upgraded to the iPhone 3G.

if you have any questions, please ask.

Payment via PayPal is expected within three days of winning this auction. Shipping is to the United States only. Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery for a flat rate of $15 and includes insurance. For your protection and mine, a direct signature is required, so be prepared to supply a work address if you can't be home when it's delivered.

Archived