Looking for the right commerical architect

We are looking to expand or add on to our facility and looking for the right partner for the project.

Currently we operate out of a 15,000+ sqft facility and we believe we may need about 5,000 more feet, plus remodel some of our current space.

The construction of our current facility is tilt-wall.

As a audio, video, production, and interactive production facility we are looking for someone who can help us create a space that is conducive to creativity. Most of our folks spend the day staring at their computer screens so the environment must be engaging.

One thought is to create a New York style loft atmosphere...I think someone who has a contemporary approach will work best for us.

Any suggestions and contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Sid

We are looking to expand or add on to our facility and looking for the right partner for the project.

Currently we operate out of a 15,000+ sqft facility and we believe we may need about 5,000 more feet, plus remodel some of our current space.

As a audio, video, production, and interactive production facility we are looking for someone who can help us create a space that is conducive to creativity. Most of our folks spend the day staring at their computer screens so the environment must be engaging.

One thought is to create a New York style loft atmosphere...I think someone who has a contemporary approach will work best for us.

Best,

Sid

attention all late 90s early 2000s out of work silicone valley architects/interior designers.....here is your one last chance to do it again!

the real debate will be foosball VS ping pong and asteroids VS frogger :lol:B)

attention all late 90s early 2000s out of work silicone valley architects/interior designers.....here is your one last chance to do it again!

the real debate will be foosball VS ping pong and asteroids VS frogger :lol:B)

C'mon....that's not fair...we really want hula hoops and pogo sticks!

Seriously...we are looking for something that is a little trendy in the interactive/media space...but nothing that too trendy and will be out of style 5 years later.

• 3 months later...

Best,

Sid

are you still moving forward with this?

have you found anyone?

i work at an architecture firm and we can definately take this on. send me a pm if you're still looking for an architect, and we can set up a meeting and you can come to our office to discuss further.

Archived