FS: PSP import and domestic games

editor

I just started an auction on eBay for a lot of 20 PSP games. I meant to list them here for a week first, but forgot. Here's the eBay auction link and description:

----------

post-1-1224603847_thumb.jpg

This is a lot of 20 PSP games. I bought these over the last few years while traveling in Europe, China, and Japan. I know the "China" part can be scary to some, but I bought them in Sony Stores, so they're authentic.

Though most of these games are not Region 1 (North America) they still play on American PSP machines. There is no region coding for UMD game discs like there is for DVDs.

And even though I got most of these overseas, they all play in English with the exception of Mobile Train Simulator, Ai, and Metal Gear Acid. The train game was easy to figure out even though it's in Japanese. Ai and Metal Gear Acid were the only ones where not having an English option was a problem.

Here's the full list:

• Lego Star Wars II (Region 1)
  • Ape Academy (Region 2 - Europe)
  • GripShift (Region 2 - Japan)
  • Darkstalker Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (Region 1)
  • Darkstalker Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (Region 1)
  • The Metal Gear Acid (Region 2 - Japan only in Japanese)
  • Lemmings (Region 1)
  • Icarakuri (Region 3)
  • Crash Tag Team Racing (Region 2 - Japan)
  • Patapon (Region 2 - Europe)
  • PaRappa The Rapper (Region 1)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Region 1)
  • Harukanaru Jikuu no Uchi de 2 (Region 2 - Japan)
  • Mobile Train Simulator + Densha de Go! Tokyo (Region 2 - Japan only in Japanese)
  • Ai (Region 2 - Japan only in Japanese)
  • Ridge Racers (Region 2 - Japan)
  • The Ark of Napishtim (Region 1)
  • Death Junior (Region 1)
  • Death Junior II: Root of Evil (Region 1)
  • unknown Megaman game (Region 2 - Japan)

So, for 20 games in perfect condition (some still have their warranty cards) I'm going to start the bidding at $50. That's just $2.50 per game! Quite a value.

All of the games come with boxes, manuals, and other included literature. Nothing was thrown away.

The reason I'm getting rid of these is simply because I don't have room for them in my apartment anymore. I'm cleaning out some of my old gadgets and these are among the things that have to go.

Shipping is by FedEx Home Delivery, which means someone will have to sign for the package. This is for your protection and mine. Also, shipping insurance is included in the shipping price.

Feel free to ask questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived