Request Advice on having a wet bar constructed

I've attached a photo below of a shelf/counter that I have just off of my living room in my condo. I'd like to have it turned it into a wetbar. The plumbing would not be a problem because the guest bathroom sink is directly behind the wall so the pipes are right there.

At a minimum I'd like to have installed a small bar sink on one side, replace the countertop, install a mirror along the back, replace the shelves and put in recessed lighting.

Who would I contact to do a job like this? Would I go to someplace like Loews/Home Depot? What's a reasonable price for a job like this? About how long would it take?

Thanks for any advice!

IMG_0646.jpg

I've attached a photo below of a shelf/counter that I have just off of my living room in my condo. I'd like to have it turned it into a wetbar. The plumbing would not be a problem because the guest bathroom sink is directly behind the wall so the pipes are right there.

At a minimum I'd like to have installed a small bar sink on one side, replace the countertop, install a mirror along the back, replace the shelves and put in recessed lighting.

Who would I contact to do a job like this? Would I go to someplace like Loews/Home Depot? What's a reasonable price for a job like this? About how long would it take?

Thanks for any advice!

IMG_0646.jpg

Do NOT go to home depot/lowes for contractors...

Do you want glass shelves?

The cost can be all over the place depending on your countertop material choice, and your sink and fixture choice. Guessing It would take 2-3 days and cost about $1500. Exotic materials are more...

Do NOT go to home depot/lowes for contractors...

Do you want glass shelves?

The cost can be all over the place depending on your countertop material choice, and your sink and fixture choice. Guessing It would take 2-3 days and cost about $1500. Exotic materials are more...

Was considering glass shelves as the light would shine thru....some say that they are dust magnests however. Not much for the "exotic" materials. Just want a countertop that would withstand normal wear/tear.

I'm guessing I would need a carpenter and a plumber? How would one go about finding these folks?

Edited by jb4647