Ike battered my roof sufficiently for the insurance adjuster to recommend replacement. Any recommendations on roofing contractors?

I am thinking standing seam metal roof, so I am particularly interested in roofers who can install metal roofs -- but will be getting a composite shingle estimate as well.

Thanks in advance -

Ike battered my roof sufficiently for the insurance adjuster to recommend replacement. Any recommendations on roofing contractors?

I am thinking standing seam metal roof, so I am particularly interested in roofers who can install metal roofs -- but will be getting a composite shingle estimate as well.

Thanks in advance -

Craddock Roofing did a great job on my house about two years ago, completely intact after Ike. I don't think they do metal roofs though, although he could probably suggest someone if you go that route.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks in advance -

If you're still looking for a roofer, I work for a general contractor and we specialize in insurance restoration. We can do your roof (standing seam metal, no problem, with a 3-year warranty) and can also help with interior damage due to roof damage. Feel free to give me a call - Heather at 281.222.5199, Watlee Construction. Since we specialize in insurance restoration, we can review your insurance adjuster's report, make sure you got everything you are entitled to under your claim, install your roof and do your interior work or sub it back to you to help offset your insurance deductible. The insurance company pays us - not you - unless you upgrade (ie - composite to standing seam metal roof, etc.).

If anyone else is frustrated with their insurance company or is needing construction or restoration work, please feel free to call, as well. We will do a free inspection. We are able to move quickly if your insurance adjuster has already been out because a lot of people's adjusters have not been out yet, so we have crews ready to go!

• The title was changed to Need A Roofer