Gutter repairs recommendation

I need to find someone to replace all of the gutters and rotted fascia boards on my house. The storm came through and pulled the gutters off and revealed some pretty nice rot all around the roof. I can't get the existing gutters to reattach and it's better that the wood be replaced, anyway.

I have no idea how expensive or big a job like it, although I don't think it would be that bad. Our insurance settlement was way below the deductible for our policy and even if the cost of repairs is twice what they estimated it's still going to be all out of pocket. :(

Any recommendations?

I need to find someone to replace all of the gutters and rotted fascia boards on my house. The storm came through and pulled the gutters off and revealed some pretty nice rot all around the roof. I can't get the existing gutters to reattach and it's better that the wood be replaced, anyway.

I have no idea how expensive or big a job like it, although I don't think it would be that bad. Our insurance settlement was way below the deductible for our policy and even if the cost of repairs is twice what they estimated it's still going to be all out of pocket. :(

Any recommendations?

I can do it for you. PM the approximate length of fascia board that needs to be replace and If you would like hardie board or treated pine and I could give you a round about price. I would of course need to look at it to give you a real price. Is there no sofit damage? Basic aluminum gutters are ok? rsb6546@yahoo.com or 832.754.8627

Archived