Bella Terrazza Closes it Doors

• 2 weeks later...
I heard about this on the radio. It's sad that all these weddings, which people pre-paid thousands of dollars, is now lost.

The Bella Terrazza is right near my home.

Related, Tuscan Villa of Garden Oaks

I did a few weddings here. Nice place. Aren't the owners living on the 2nd level of this place? I remember a small area where i saw some guy looking down at the wedding one night. He wasn't with the wedding party for sure.

I did a few weddings here. Nice place. Aren't the owners living on the 2nd level of this place? I remember a small area where i saw some guy looking down at the wedding one night. He wasn't with the wedding party for sure.

I think you are thinking of Paraiso Maravilla - it's family-owned and the owners live upstairs. Bella Terrazza (& TVGO) were owned by "The Chef's Table" catering company. They were pretty shady from my brief dealings with them. Standing me up for an appointment, making false promises, etc. I feel sorry for the people that lost money, though.

• The title was changed to Bella Terrazza Closes it Doors