Cornelius Nursery

pachanga

does anyone know the status of the arson investigation? i have been out of town and have property next to it....

I don't see anything new when I google it

I have a friend that worked there in the way back when it was still owned by the Cornelious family (80s)

same friend works for Harris County Emergency planning so I could try and find out what he knows because I am sure he is keeping up.....but it might take a few days

nice place to own some property wish Antones was still down the wayw

I don't see anything new when I google it

I have a friend that worked there in the way back when it was still owned by the Cornelious family (80s)

same friend works for Harris County Emergency planning so I could try and find out what he knows because I am sure he is keeping up.....but it might take a few days

nice place to own some property wish Antones was still down the wayw

thank you

I remember one night, around 1975 I think, a bunch of us were coming back from using the gymnasium at St. Mary's seminary. We were looking for a place to stop and get drinks, and as we pulled up next to the Cornelius nursey on Voss Rd., a bunch of guys jumped out of the back of my truck, jumped the fence, and threw over an enourmous christmas tree. We took it back to the dorm (UST) and erected it in the the girl's lobby. Father Hogan saw it the next day and shook his head and while throwing his hands over his head mumbled something like, "I don't want to know anything about were that came from".

We all went to confession the next day, of course ;)