Proposed Replat Of Waterside Estates Entrance

New2Waterside

• 5 weeks later...

There are 2 outparcels in front of Subway/gym/nail/dentist. One is contracted with NTB, but it's not a definite yet. Is that what you are referring to?

By the way, there is also coffee and self-serve frozen yogurt coming on the Shipley side. Possibly a pizza restaurant, too.

I've wanted to respond to this posting for some time now as I was a bit confused as to what could have raised the concern of replatting to begin. I too am a WE resident and very concerned about any news of development on this intersection.

Thought I knew everything until kcoole mentioned NTB proposal. Are you referring to National Tire and Battery?

How long has this been on the plate? Is it a firm committment yet?

Back to the replatting query (New2Waterside)- did you find this on NewQuest website? County records? Was it a serious query to begin with?

I hate surprises.

Like I said, I'm not real sure what the other individual was referring to. You can check out http://docs.newquest.com/brochures/waterside.pdf. Although, I can say for 100% certain that it isn't completely up-to-date. A vet clinic is already under contract, but not listed. Also, I've just started construction on a frozen yogurt/coffee cafe.

Yes, that's the NTB. They are in a due-diligence stage, so it's not definite yet. You can see there are also a few other parcels still available.

Sorry I can't answer specific questions about replatting since I'm not sure what the reference was.

• The title was changed to Proposed Replat Of Waterside Estates Entrance

Archived