Home For Sale 3Br/Office/2Ba In League City

numerion1

All,

I have a home for sale (3Bedroom,Office,2Bath, Dr. Horton, 2006) in League City TX, 25 miles from Galveston, 25 mile from Houston, and 15 miles from Johnson Space Center. I can reduce $11,000 - 12,000 off the sale price of the home through Sale by Owner for any buyer, this will allow it to be the best price in the community (WestOver Park), verify with a Realtor once you have all the information. I guarantee they will tell you this is a bargain for the community and area of location. The home is in great condition, no interior changes from the original build, definitely worth viewing. Unfortunately, because of the market, I had to turn away an offer because of Realtor fees. I got to move out by August so this is the reason I'm giving the bonus to negotiate a good deal for all serious buyers.

Home Details:

Fantastic back covered porch. No back neighbors. First class kitchen with avanza countertops (like granite, and no hassle of having to seal regularly). Beautiful tile entry. Enormous study with french doors. All tile wet areas. Beautiful wood cabinetry in bathrooms! Great bay windows on the breakfast area. Tons of upgrades! Great cul-du-sac street. Minutes from Friendswood and Clear Lake. Call or email for pics and MLS number. Reduced Sale Price: $172,250.

School District: Clear Creek

Elementary Sch: Hall

Middle Sch: Creekside

High Sch: Clear Springs

All Serious Buyers Call: Paul

Cell: 202-306-2105

Email: paul_mangum@hotmail.com

• The title was changed to Home For Sale 3Br/Office/2Ba In League City

Archived