Body shop hook ups? Need quote.

Warwick

I forget which side of town you are on Warwick. If you are in Katy, I recommend S&T auto body.

I will also tell you that Colors on Parade is mobile and very good at minor damage as long as it isn't on the hood or trunk of your car. Why ? I don't know WHY, they just can't do hoods and trunks well, I think it has something to do with the way the paint lays out for them.

I forget which side of town you are on Warwick. If you are in Katy, I recommend S&T auto body.

I will also tell you that Colors on Parade is mobile and very good at minor damage as long as it isn't on the hood or trunk of your car. Why ? I don't know WHY, they just can't do hoods and trunks well, I think it has something to do with the way the paint lays out for them.

Oh, sorry. I'm in Pearland. I got a quote from International Paint and Body. They're expensive but do good work. I'd like a lower price.

Is that a Civic?

That's an insult. It's a '98 Trans Am.

Another reputable shop in town quoted me $350. I'm going that route. I knew the first shop was just pretty pricey.

The obvious damage was by a juvenile driver with no license, no insurance, skipping school, hitting and running from my car. I called the cops, he was arrested.

Archived